With a view of supporting governments cashless india drive, various programs were organized at institute under the directives of Government cashless program “Vittiya Saksharta Abhiyan” (VISAKA)
- Awareness Lecture : A lecture to create awareness on cashless transaction was organized on 17/12/2017 at 12:00 Noon along. 46 teaching & Non teaching Staff members of the institute attended this lecture. The lecture was delivered by Shri N D Prajapati through powerpoint presentation. The lecture concluded with motivational speech of principal Shri K Venkateswarlu.
- Learning to Make Cashless Transaction : Lecture cum demonstration was organized for final year students on 21/12/2016 AT 12:00 noon. Many experts from financial sector had come to the institute. The expert speaker was Shri K.J. Patel, Branch Manager State Bank of India, Adipur. He introduced students with different modes of cashless transaction. Sh Tikambhai Harjani – RBO Marketing, explained the students on Point of Sales (POS) system. Mr Kalpit Agarwal (Probationary Officer SBI) had introduced the UPI system. Mr Jaydeep Sen (Deputy Manager – SBI) gave knowledge on SBI Buddy.
- Students visits to shops and merchants : Student volunteers led by Shri N D Prajapati visited many small shops and merchants to create awareness about VISAKA- Digital India & Cash Less Payment process to Different Villages, Residential areal, commercial areas, shops-venders.
- Mass Awareness for Cashless India : Awareness lecture was organized for creating awareness about cashless transaction for all the students institute Principal Sh K Venketeshwarlu address to all students about Digital India Cashless Payment , announced in Auditorium Hall to make our campus on cash less payment mode. On this event, invited guest Sh K.J. Patel, Branch Manager State Bank of India, Adipur , address the different mode of payment on Cash less process.Shri Tikambhai Harjani – RBO Marketing explained about Point of Sales system (POS).Mr Kalpit Agarwal (Probationary Officer SBI) gave introduction about the UPI system. Mr Jaydeep Sen (Deputy Manager – SBI) introduction about State Bank of India’s application on SBI Buddy. Shri N D Prajapati was coordinator for the program.
- 50 students of NSS –had separate training along with SBI Staff & NSS Program Officer to make India more on Digital & Cash Less payment mode using different application like Buddy, PayTM, BHIM, JioMoney, Chillar etc.
- Four students of TFGP are selected to attend National Convention on 08/03/2017 along with Sh N D Prajapati, Lecturer in Electrical Engg. at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.